jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From Michael Wechner <michael.wech...@wyona.com>
Subject Re: Fixing JCR maven link
Date Wed, 14 Nov 2007 22:34:33 GMT
Jukka Zitting wrote:

>The whole First Hops page is pretty much outdated, we really should
>update the dependencies for more recent Jackrabbit versions...

ok

>This is related to the above, jcr-1.0.jar was not available on the
>central repository when Jackrabbit 1.0 was released. More recent
>versions, like the latest 1.3.3 release, depend on the centrally
>available javax.jcr:jcr:1.0 artifact.

that seems to work fine indeed, whereas I get a

java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: org/slf4j/impl/StaticLoggerBinder

whereas I have

~/.m2/repository/org/slf4j/slf4j-api:
1.3.0

~/.m2/repository/org/slf4j/slf4j-log4j12:
1.0

~/.m2/repository/org/slf4j/slf4j-parent:
1.3.0

within my local maven repo, but maybe I forgot to add some other dependency.
Will check once more.

Thanks

Michael

--
Michael Wechner
Wyona      -   Open Source Content Management - Yanel, Yulup