jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From "Esteban Franqueiro" <esteban.franque...@bea.com>
Subject Re: Realtime datastore garbage collector
Date Fri, 02 Nov 2007 18:32:36 GMT
Hi.
I think the issue I mentioned in http://www.mail-archive.com/dev@jackrabbit.apache.org/msg08520.html

could be solved by integrating the data store with the current save mechanism, so when you
do a
save, you also get an atomic update on the timestamps of the transient items in the data store

cache. And by synchronizing this update and the deletion of of unsaved items, I think we could
avoid
that scenario.
What do you think?

Regards,