jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From "Ard Schrijvers" <a.schrijv...@hippo.nl>
Subject RE: spellchecker
Date Tue, 02 Oct 2007 07:49:00 GMT
Hello Marcel,

> Marcel Reutegger wrote:
> ok, after some re-thinking I will rather create a new contrib
> and introduce an spellchecker interface in jackrabbit-core
> (well, I intended to do that anyway...). the
> jackrabbit-spellchecker (?) will then be similar to the
> wordnet-synonyms contrib. if you want the spellchecker
> functionality you need to configure it and deploy the
> relevant jar files.

Just wondering how this interface would look like, and how you are
planning that the spellchecker is used. I really think it is nice to
have, but I cannot picture how to use it from for example xpath or sql
(I suppose it will introduce some "did you mean" option as well when
searching and you find only hits with a score < min ).

Regards Ard