jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From "henri godron" <enjoy...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Hello / questions
Date Mon, 15 Oct 2007 10:08:09 GMT
Yes, i saw the repository structure and i saw that the internal storage of
the nodes and content is not , i would say' human readable. Anyway i dont
have to keep a one to one mapping as you say. I would like the binary data
to be kept of an FTP for example, by making a new data store class handling
that.

--
Henri Godron