jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From "Peter Travas" <ptra...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Is this issue resolved?
Date Mon, 08 Oct 2007 22:23:57 GMT
William,

Thanks for answering in this thread. Have you filled JIRA issues reporting
problems encountered during your tests? Looks like you spent a lot of time
on this. Can you, with your experience on the HA and transaction processing
field, help with these issues?
Your blog entry (and some comments about poor scalability on TSS thread
provided by Jukka) are killing my overall good impression on JR and JCR.

I'm responsible for making decision whether JR in a go or no-go for my
project and, to be honest, after this bad press I'm simply afraid of being
hanged by my teammates in the near future, if such scalability problems
would appear.

We had some _extremely_ bad experiences with another Apache project, so my
team is a little bit touchy on this field :(:(:(:(.