jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From "Alan D. Cabrera" <l...@toolazydogs.com>
Subject Re: Tight coupling to XML configurations
Date Tue, 23 Oct 2007 15:53:43 GMT
One thing that would be useful is if I wanted to add "container"
generated properties.  For example, Jackrabbit automatically
generates the properties such as uuid.  It would be pretty handy if I
could write an interceptor that would pre-populate nodes of a
particular type with a particular set of properties.   This
generation of said properties is a cross-cutting concern and so is
best handled by an interceptor.

Regards,
Alan