jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From "Jukka Zitting" <jukka.zitt...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Hello / questions
Date Mon, 15 Oct 2007 09:24:43 GMT
Hi,

On 10/15/07, henri godron <enjoyaol@gmail.com> wrote:
> Here is my problem : whenever i start tomcat, i can see jackrabbit going
> through the init() but then if i copy/paste a file through the windows
> explorer (network favorites webdave client), its not going though my class..

Note that Jackrabbit doesn't have a one-to-one mapping between nodes
in the JCR workspace and files in the underlying file system. The
FileSystem abstraction (and the LocalFileSystem implementation) within
Jackrabbit is used for managing internal data structures, some of
which contain information about the JCR nodes but not in a way that
would for example allow you to expose an underlying file system as a
JCR content tree.

BR,

Jukka Zitting