jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From "Jukka Zitting" <jukka.zitt...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Is this issue resolved?
Date Mon, 08 Oct 2007 20:38:19 GMT
Hi,

On 10/8/07, William Louth <william.louth@jinspired.com> wrote:
> For your information these were a real world customer (not anymore) that
> performed some standard benchmarking with a high enough load and had
> corruption problems both at the database and in memory data structures.

We'd be happy to hear more about the problems you encountered.

Trust me, we would very much like to sort out such problems, but
without specific details on when (Jackrabbit version), where
(environment, configuration), and how (client code, logs, exception
stack traces) the problem occurs it is very difficult for us to track
down and fix such issues.

> http://jira.jboss.com/jira/browse/JBPORTAL-1187

:-) Now that's an example of a helpful bug report.

BR,

Jukka Zitting