jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From "Jukka Zitting" <jukka.zitt...@gmail.com>
Subject [VOTE] Release Apache Jackrabbit 1.3.3
Date Thu, 04 Oct 2007 08:34:15 GMT
Hi,

After changing the incorrect license header in the 1.3.2 release
candidate, I have now posted a candidate for the Apache Jackrabbit
1.3.3 release at

  http://people.apache.org/~jukka/jackrabbit/1.3.3/

See the included RELEASE-NOTES-1.3.3.txt file for details on release
contents and latest changes. The release was made from the 1.3 branch
after merging in all the changes listed in the release notes. The only
changes after the 1.3.2 release candidate are one changed license
header and the updated version number.

The release candidate consists of the traditional source and binary
packages as well as a staged Maven repository that contains the 1.3.3
release artifacts.

Please vote on releasing these packages as Apache Jackrabbit 1.3.3.
The vote  passes if at least three +1 votes are cast.

   [ ] +1 Release the packages as Apache Jackrabbit 1.3.3
   [ ] -1 Do not release the packages because...

Here's my +1, compiled and tested on Java 1.4.2 and 1.5.0 on Linux and
Java 1.6.0 on Windows XP.

BR,

Jukka Zitting