jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From "Jukka Zitting" <jukka.zitt...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Jackrabbit 1.3.2
Date Wed, 03 Oct 2007 07:21:38 GMT
Hi,

On 10/3/07, Felix Meschberger <fmeschbe@gmail.com> wrote:
> In the source package there seems to have sneaked in a file with the
> wrong (Day) license header:
> jackrabbit-text-extractors/src/main/java/org/apache/jackrabbit/extractor/OpenOfficeTextExtractor.java

Oh, bugger... Good catch, though! I'll fix the header and reroll the
release candidate (it'll be 1.3.3) later today.

Others, if you want to test the release for functionality, you can
well do that already with the 1.3.2 candidate as the diff to 1.3.3
will be minimal unless other issues are found.

BR,

Jukka Zitting