jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From "Jukka Zitting" <jukka.zitt...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Using Confluence for the Jackrabbit web site
Date Wed, 03 Oct 2007 00:09:35 GMT
Hi,

> I hear a number of Apache projects have had good experience on using a
> Confluence wiki as a kind of a CMS for editing their web sites. How
> would you feel if we took the same approach in Jackrabbit? Write
> access to the web site wiki would still be limited to committers.

Based on positive feedback I've now requested (see INFRA-1371) a
Confluence wiki for Jackrabbit. Once we have the new wiki we can play
with it and come up with a plan to perhaps replace the current Maven 2
site process. Until that (and a vote on dev@) the requested wiki is
just a sandbox.

BR,

Jukka Zitting