jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From "Padraic I. Hannon" <...@wasabicowboy.com>
Subject Re: [OCM] DynaBean support
Date Tue, 23 Oct 2007 12:40:38 GMT
I placed the code in jira:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/JCR-1100. I think there is a lot
of room to make this better. Here is an example test case I wrote with
our data:

        JcrRepository repo = getRepository();
        Feature feature = new FeatureImpl("test feature mixin");
        feature = (Feature)repo.add(feature);

        feature = (Feature)feature.addMixin(new EngineImpl());
        Engine engine = (Engine)feature;
        engine.setConfiguration(Engine.V_CONFIGURATION);
        engine.setFuelType(Engine.UNLEADED_FUEL);
        engine.setHorsePower(200);
        engine.setHorsePowerRPM(10);
        repo.save(feature);

        Object obj = repo.forPath(feature.getPath());
        assert obj instanceof Engine;

Note in this example there are four java files: Feature (interface),
FeatureImpl (class), Engine (interface), Engine (class)...

-paddy