jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From Marcel Reutegger <marcel.reuteg...@gmx.net>
Subject Re: spellchecker
Date Mon, 01 Oct 2007 13:10:18 GMT
ok, after some re-thinking I will rather create a new contrib and introduce an
spellchecker interface in jackrabbit-core (well, I intended to do that
anyway...). the jackrabbit-spellchecker (?) will then be similar to the
wordnet-synonyms contrib. if you want the spellchecker functionality you need to
configure it and deploy the relevant jar files.

regards
  marcel