jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From Felix Meschberger <fmesc...@gmail.com>
Subject WebDAV: nt:file question
Date Fri, 19 Oct 2007 14:40:38 GMT
Hi all,

This may be a very stupid question and may have been answered over and
over, so please excuse upfront. Anyway, here we go: When creating a file
over Jackrabbit WebDAV in a repository an nt:file node is created with a
child node of type nt:unstructured.

I know, that this is perfectly "legal" but it is not expected. Rather I
would expect either an nt:resource node or at least a node, which has a
defined primary item pointing ultimately at a Property.

Am I completely wrong here or what should I suppose. But getting an
nt:unstructured for the content of an nt:file sounds wrong to me.

Thanks for any hints and pointers.

Regards
Felix