jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From Felix Meschberger <fmesc...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: OCM Snapshots
Date Tue, 16 Oct 2007 08:25:47 GMT
Am Dienstag, den 16.10.2007, 10:17 +0200 schrieb Christophe Lombart:
> Just for my info, how can I deploy manually ?

Just do a "mvn deploy". That's almost all. You might probably have to
configure the deployment server apache.snapshots in you Maven 2
settings.xml. So a sample configuration might be:

        <settings>
          <servers>
            <server>
              <id>apache.snapshots</id>
              <username>my_id</username>
              <privateKey>path/to/my/private/key</privateKey>
            </server>
          </servers>
        </settings>

Hope this helps. Otherwise you might be bombarded with requests for
password entry ...

Regards
Felix