jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From Felix Meschberger <fmesc...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: spellchecker
Date Mon, 01 Oct 2007 13:32:50 GMT
Cool !

Just another question: Could the spellchecker be instantiated and
injected into a running Jackrabbit instance ? My use case would be a
OSGi framework environment, where an administrator may just deploy the
spellchecker as a bundle and the spellchecker bundle would inject itself
into a Jackrabbit instance. And of course, when the bundle is removed,
the spellchecker should be removed from the instance again.

Regards
Felix