jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From Felix Meschberger <fmesc...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: spellchecker
Date Mon, 01 Oct 2007 12:34:37 GMT
Hi,

Why does this extension have to reside in the Jackrabbit core ? If at
all possible, it should also be made an add-on/extension to the core.
This way adding the extension would also require addition of the
dependencies and therefore copying/refactoring is not required.

Otherwise, you might want to use the maven dependency plugin to copy the
required classes into the destination location at build time.

BTW: What is the use of a spellchecker in an infrastructure component
like a JCR repository ?

Regards
Felix