jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From "Jacco van Weert" <1111softw...@gmail.com>
Subject JeCARS and Jackrabbit
Date Fri, 21 Sep 2007 12:10:14 GMT
Hello,

We at the NLR (National Aerospace Laboratory, The Netherlands) are preparing
to release our JeCARS (Java Extendable Contents And Rights System) as open
source software, it will be Apache License v2.0 (on sourceforge).

JeCARS uses Jackrabbit so we also want to include Jackrabbit as well. I now
want to check that we are doing things the right way.
We include the binary .jar files in the JeCARS CVS repository and add for
every jar file the LICENSE.txt file.
Is this okay?

About the jsr_170.jar file, can we distribute that as well?.... same
license?

Greetings,

   Jacco van Weert
   National Aerospace Laboratory (NLR)