jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From "Ard Schrijvers" <a.schrijv...@hippo.nl>
Subject AIOOBE in ChildAxisScorer in jackrabbit trunk
Date Tue, 04 Sep 2007 07:43:48 GMT
Hello,

when running the same very simple test below in the JR trunk a few times (~5 times) I get
an ArrayOutOfBoundsException in the ChildAxisQuery.ChildAxisScorer.indexIsValid(int i) on

Document node = reader.document(i);

Did anybody have this before? The simple test is below. Running it a few times results randomly
in ArrayOutOfBoundsException. Can somebody confirm it? I cannot reproduce it with 1.3.1 tag,
so there it seems to be fine.

Does anybody have an idea from the top of his head where the problem might have been introduced?

Regards Ard

public class SimpleQueryTest extends AbstractQueryTest {

    public void testIsNotNull() throws Exception {
        Node foo = testRootNode.addNode("foo");
        foo.setProperty("mytext", "the quick brown fox jumps over the lazy dog.");
        Node bar = testRootNode.addNode("bar");
        bar.setProperty("text", "the quick brown fox jumps over the lazy dog.");
        // documents which field name is not exactly "mytext" should not match (JCR-1051)

        testRootNode.save();

        String sql = "SELECT * FROM nt:unstructured WHERE jcr:path LIKE '"+testRoot+"/foo'";
        Query q = superuser.getWorkspace().getQueryManager().createQuery(sql, Query.SQL);
        QueryResult result = q.execute();
        checkResult(result, 1);

    }
}