jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From "Jukka Zitting" <jukka.zitt...@gmail.com>
Subject Jira component restructuring, part 1
Date Thu, 20 Sep 2007 20:44:45 GMT

I've now started the Jira component restructuring that was discussed
some time ago.

As a first step I've renamed some of the main components in Jira to
match the Maven artifactIds (and folder names) of the respective
components in svn. The changes are:

    Jackrabbit API -> jackrabbit-api
    core -> jackrabbit-core
    jca -> jackrabbit-jca
    rmi -> jackrabbit-jcr-rmi
    JCR TCK -> jackrabbit-jcr-tests
    webapp -> jackrabbit-webapp
    webdav -> jackrabbit-webdav
    site -> jackrabbit-site

The idea behind this change is to make it more intuitive to match the
source code components against respective Jira components. By time I'd
also like to institute a policy of tagging all issues with the
components that are affected by the issue. This would be good a first
step towards having separate release cycles on different components.

Jukka Zitting

View raw message