jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From "Jukka Zitting" <jukka.zitt...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: release for Jackrabbit 1.4
Date Mon, 17 Sep 2007 06:13:17 GMT
Hi,

On 9/11/07, ruchi goel <Ruchi.Goel@sun.com> wrote:
> What is the expected time frame for release of Jackrabbit 1.4 ?

I don't yet have any exact dates, but I'd expect at least a month or
two before the release is ready. At least we still need to finalize
the data store implementation and handle the upgrades of the OCM and
SPI components. I'll come up with a more detailed release plan with
relevant Jira references in near future.

Is there interest in getting some essential bug fixes out already
before the 1.4 release? I could easily imagine doing a 1.3.2 patch
release if there's interest.

BR,

Jukka Zitting