jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From "Jukka Zitting" <jukka.zitt...@gmail.com>
Subject Using Confluence for the Jackrabbit web site
Date Thu, 13 Sep 2007 11:02:34 GMT
Hi,

I'm probably not the only one who feels that the current Jackrabbit
web site is crappy and in serious need of improvement. Unfortunately
at least I feel that the current Maven-based web site update procedure
is rather complex and clumsy.

I hear a number of Apache projects have had good experience on using a
Confluence wiki as a kind of a CMS for editing their web sites. How
would you feel if we took the same approach in Jackrabbit? Write
access to the web site wiki would still be limited to committers.

At the same time we could perhaps also switch from the current
MoinMoin to Confluence also for the less official Jackrabbit wiki
where everyone has edit rights.

BR,

Jukka Zitting