jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From "Jukka Zitting" <jukka.zitt...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Approve the Sling project for incubation
Date Sun, 02 Sep 2007 18:00:06 GMT
Hi,

> As described in [3], I'd like to call the Jackrabbit PMC to vote on
> sponsoring the Sling project and approving it for incubation. The vote
> is open for the next 72 hours and only votes from the Jackrabbit PMC
> members are binding. The vote passes if the majority of binding votes
> is positive.

The vote passes with 10 +1 votes (all binding) and no -1 votes.

    +1 Jukka Zitting
    +1 Edgar Poce
    +1 Christophe Lombart
    +1 Felix Meschberger
    +1 Christoph Kiehl
    +1 Marcel Reutegger
    +1 Tobias Bocanegra
    +1 Roy Fielding
    +1 David Nuescheler
    +1 Thomas Mueller

Thanks for voting! I'll ask the Incubator PMC to acknowledge the
result (as described in [1]) so we can get started with the podling.

[1] http://incubator.apache.org/incubation/Incubation_Policy.html#Entry+to+Incubation

BR,

Jukka Zitting

BR,