jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From ruchi goel <Ruchi.G...@Sun.COM>
Subject Re: release for Jackrabbit 1.4
Date Thu, 20 Sep 2007 04:54:27 GMT
Jukka Zitting wrote:
> Hi,
>
> On 9/11/07, ruchi goel <Ruchi.Goel@sun.com> wrote:
>
>> What is the expected time frame for release of Jackrabbit 1.4 ?
>>

> I don't yet have any exact dates, but I'd expect at least a month or
> two before the release is ready. At least we still need to finalize
> the data store implementation and handle the upgrades of the OCM and
> SPI components. I'll come up with a more detailed release plan with
> relevant Jira references in near future.
>
> Is there interest in getting some essential bug fixes out already
> before the 1.4 release? I could easily imagine doing a 1.3.2 patch
> release if there's interest.
>
> BR,
>
> Jukka Zitting

Yes, we are deeply interested in an interim release since we were
dependent on Graffito's OCM layer earlier. Now since it is part of
Jackrabbit , we will be depending on a Jackrabbit release   to be
bundled in our product.

Is 1.4 release on hold because of the bugs  mentioned in the mail chain
( with the same subject).

Thanks,
Ruchi