jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From "Christophe Lombart" <christophe.lomb...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: OCM status
Date Tue, 25 Sep 2007 19:37:53 GMT
Paddy,

I understand your point of view but annotation support is certainly a nice
feature for our community.
I'm sure we will increase the ocm community size if we have a strong
annotation support.
Our first idea was to split the project but it add more complexity for
almost nothing. So, we decided to support only 1.5 for the ocm tools.

br,
Christophe