jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From "Christophe Lombart" <christophe.lomb...@gmail.com>
Subject OCM status
Date Mon, 24 Sep 2007 22:37:48 GMT
I think the ocm project reorganisation is almost done. If you want to
commit, it is not necessary to wait.

Here is the result :
1/ The annotation support has been integrated into the jcr-mapping
subproject (otherwise it is too complex to run on the same unit tests).  I
will drop the subfolder annotation later (don't use it) . Digester mapper
impl can be dropped if nobody is using it. Personally, I plan to use the
annotation impl when it will be stable.
2/ Jackrabbit dependencies have been dropped. it is used only in the unit
tests.

I'm going to work on the annotation impl (mainly the unit tests). Later, we
can rename the folders & review the pom for a better integration with the
jackrabbit build process.

br,
Christophe