jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From "Roy T. Fielding" <field...@gbiv.com>
Subject Re: Digests
Date Thu, 06 Sep 2007 19:20:02 GMT
On Sep 6, 2007, at 12:42 AM, Arje Cahn wrote:

> Does anyone know what's up with those digest emails? Or does this
> only happen to me... All Jira messages are suddenly credited to Ard
> Schrijvers. I guess he didn't change *all* of the Jira issues
> below, did he???!

ezmlm caches the author text by email address.  Since the jira notices
all go out with the same email address, the first author is cached and
reused by the index.  Depending on how you look at it, this is either
a bug in ezmlm or a bug in jira.

No, it won't be fixed.  Digests are for weenies. :-p

View raw message