jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From "Andrea K." <akre...@alteanet.it>
Subject Reports about patch proposed [#JCR-905]
Date Fri, 14 Sep 2007 08:45:11 GMT

Hi all,
what do you think about patch proposed by Marcel Reutegger?
Please report your comment. I'll test the patch asap.

Extract:
"Here's an alternative patch, which handles the possible duplicates earlier
in the index process, where it is also possible to detect an external
update. This avoids the overhead for Jackrabbit instance, which does not
operate in a cluster.

Can someone with a cluster installation please test the patch and give
feedback. I'll then commit the patch if it fixes the issue."