jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From Andvar <beyond20...@163.com>
Subject RE: How to get the subnodes of a tree using sql?
Date Tue, 04 Sep 2007 02:08:47 GMT

sorry for not specify clearly and thanks for you reply.
the root node is the default "root" node
i use session.getRootNode() to get the default root node.
then i add "domain" nodes as children of "root" node,then "information"
nodes as children of "domain" node,and "news"  nodes children of
"information" node. then save.
but now i want to select some "news" nodes from this tree, i use sql query
but get nothing.
i follow your sugguestion to modify the jcr:path,but still get nothing
 jcr:path='/jcr:root/domain/information/news'";
other paths:'/domain/information/news'
/root/domain/information/news
also used,still get nothing.