jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From Felix Meschberger <fmesc...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: OCM status
Date Tue, 25 Sep 2007 06:49:06 GMT
Hi all,

Am Dienstag, den 25.09.2007, 00:37 +0200 schrieb Christophe Lombart:
> Digester mapper
> impl can be dropped if nobody is using it. Personally, I plan to use the
> annotation impl when it will be stable.

+1 for removing the digester part :-)

> 2/ Jackrabbit dependencies have been dropped. it is used only in the unit
> tests.

Great !

Just another note: I deployed a new snapshot of this state to the Apache
Maven 2 SNAPSHOT repository for others to use it. Unfortunately, I had
to switch of the continuum builds of OCM, as the jackrabbit continuum
still uses Java 1.4 while OCM now requires 1.5 or higher.

Regards
Felix