jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From Felix Meschberger <fmesc...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: release for Jackrabbit 1.4
Date Thu, 20 Sep 2007 06:17:21 GMT
Hi all,

Given the growth of the number of more or less independent "top-level
sub-projects" in Jackrabbit, we should probably start again thinking of
having independent releases ?

For example, I could imagine, that OCM has definitely a different
release cycle than core which in turn might have a different cycle than
webdav.

Regards
Felix