jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From Felix Meschberger <fmesc...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: ocm - new project structure
Date Fri, 14 Sep 2007 11:20:01 GMT
Hi all,

Am Donnerstag, den 13.09.2007, 23:04 +0200 schrieb Christophe Lombart:
> I plan to make the ocm reorganization during this week-end. Please, try to
> avoid commit during this time.
> I never made this kind of stuff with svn (reorg full folder tree...) . So,
> I'm just wondering if there are some points to review before doing it. Is
> the eclipse plugin is quite stable for this kind of svn operation ?

Like Jukka and Betrand, I tend to use the command-line or dedicated
tools (e.g. Tortoise seems very worth while) for this kind of operation
and only use Eclipse during normal project work like update and commit.

Although, if it is just for refactoring using Eclipse is probably the
better choice, as long as you take care to not touch other projects in
your eclipse workspace (as Carsten encountered).

Regards
Felix