jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From Christoph Kiehl <christ...@sulu3000.de>
Subject Total size of a query result and setLimit()
Date Thu, 16 Aug 2007 17:09:31 GMT
Hi,

while fixing a little bug in rev 566778 I became aware that there is no
possibility to retrieve the total result size of a query anymore if setLimit()
is used. But I need that information and I think I'm not alone. The question is
how to implement this? Should this maybe even be covered by jsr 283? The method
could be either implemented on the LazyScoreNodeIterator (RangeIterator) but may
be it is more appropriate for LazyQueryResultImpl/QueryResultImpl (QueryResult)
because limits are specific to querying. WDYT?

Cheers,
Christoph