jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From Christoph Kiehl ...@sulu3000.de>
Subject Which IDE & coding conventions
Date Wed, 15 Aug 2007 06:56:56 GMT
Hi!

First: This is definitely not supposed to become a discussion which IDE
is better!

I was just curious which IDEs Jackrabbit developers use. I generally use
Eclipse, but I've got some problems, as Subclipse still does not support
nested projects very well. Do you encounter this as well? Any solutions?
  Or do you use an alternative IDE? I let maven generate the Eclipse
projects for me and the import them as nested projects. Maybe there is a
better way?

Another question I was asking myself is if there is some kind of general
formatter profile for Eclipse and in which order are imports supposed to be?

Cheers,
Christoph