jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From "Bertrand Delacretaz" <bdelacre...@apache.org>
Subject Re: IndexingConfiguration jr 1.4 release, analyzing, searching and synonymprovider
Date Tue, 21 Aug 2007 14:02:59 GMT
On 8/21/07, Ard Schrijvers <a.schrijvers@hippo.nl> wrote:

> ...<analyzers>
>         <analyzer name="fr" value="org.apache.lucene.analysis.fr.FrenchAnalyzer"/>
>         <analyzer name="de" value="org.apache.lucene.analysis.de.GermanAnalyzer"/>
> </analyzers>
>
> <index-rule nodeType="nt:unstructured">
>          <property analyzer="fr">bode_fr</property>
>        <property analyzer="de">bode_de</property>
> </index-rule>...

I prefer this variant, where you define reusable analyzers configurations.

This starts to look similar to what Solr does, maybe the Solr
schema.xml could give you some additional ideas? It is documented at
http://wiki.apache.org/solr/SchemaXml, and some tutorials and articles
are linked from http://wiki.apache.org/solr/SolrResources.

-Bertrand