jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From "Felix Meschberger" <Felix.Meschber...@day.com>
Subject Re: Which IDE & coding conventions
Date Wed, 15 Aug 2007 07:26:04 GMT
Hi,

I use Eclipse, too :-)

Not having nested projects is not an issue to me, as I import the
projects "beside" each other, and generally do not care for the parent
projects, which I rarely (if ever) touch.

Otherwise, you might come around this, in that you exclude the portion
of the filesystem space occupied by a lower lever project from the radar
of the higher level project. This has been discussed once (but do not
know where right now).

In fact, AFAIK, Jackrabbit does not have any nested projects (any more),
right ?

Regards
Felix