jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From "Ard Schrijvers" <a.schrijv...@hippo.nl>
Subject RE: IndexingConfiguration jr 1.4 release, analyzing, searching and synonymprovider
Date Tue, 21 Aug 2007 13:33:36 GMT

> Marcel Reutegger wrote:
> sounds good. We just have to document the limitations properly.

Ok. If others agree, I will create a JIRA improvement issue for it. I be able to implement
it. When succeeded, I can add documentation. The only thing I would need feedback on is how
people would like to see it in the index_configuration.xml? Someting like:

<index-rule nodeType="nt:unstructured">
        <property analyzer="org.apache.lucene.analysis.fr.FrenchAnalyzer">bode_fr</property>
        <property analyzer="org.apache.lucene.analysis.de.GermanAnalyzer">bode_de</property>
</index-rule>