jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From "Ard Schrijvers" <a.schrijv...@hippo.nl>
Subject RE: IndexingConfiguration jr 1.4 release, analyzing, searching and synonymprovider
Date Tue, 21 Aug 2007 13:37:50 GMT
Sorry, I accidentely sent the mail while not finished:

> Ok. If others agree, I will create a JIRA improvement issue
> for it. I be able to implement it. When succeeded, I can add
> documentation. The only thing I would need feedback on is how
> people would like to see it in the index_configuration.xml?
> Someting like:

 <index-rule nodeType="nt:unstructured">
	 <property analyzer="org.apache.lucene.analysis.fr.FrenchAnalyzer">bode_fr</property>
       <property analyzer="org.apache.lucene.analysis.de.GermanAnalyzer">bode_de</property>
 </index-rule>

or

<analyzers>
	<analyzer name="fr" value="org.apache.lucene.analysis.fr.FrenchAnalyzer"/>
	<analyzer name="de" value="org.apache.lucene.analysis.de.GermanAnalyzer"/>
</analyzers>

<index-rule nodeType="nt:unstructured">
	 <property analyzer="fr">bode_fr</property>
       <property analyzer="de">bode_de</property>
</index-rule>

obviously, you can create your own FrenchSynonymAnalyzer extending the lucene one, etc etc.

Regards Ard