jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From "Esteban Franqueiro" <efran...@bea.com>
Subject SystemSession question
Date Mon, 27 Aug 2007 19:56:40 GMT
Hi all.
We want our component to be notified of every property event, and we
were thinking about using the system sessions to connect the listeners.
The idea is to install the listeners on repository startup, with the
system sessions so that we don't miss any possible event.
Is there any significant performace issue related to using them in such
a way? Is it advisable? Is there a better way?
Regards,

Esteban Franqueiro
esteban.franqueiro@bea.com