jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From "Ashley Martens" <marte...@asconline.com>
Subject AccessManager Help?
Date Wed, 22 Aug 2007 15:46:20 GMT
I'm trying to modify a custom AccessManager by having it check properties of the node that
is being accessed. However, I can't get to the Node from the AccessManager. I know this sounds
stupid but how do you give the AccessManager a Session?

 E-Mail Confidentiality Notification
This e-mail message (and any associated files) contains information from Associated Software
Consultants (ASC), Inc. and is intended only for the use of the individual or entity to which
it is addressed and may contain information that is confidential, subject to copyright or
constitutes a trade secret. If you are not the intended recipient you are hereby notified
that any dissemination, copying or distribution of this message, or files associated with
this message, is strictly prohibited. If you have received this message in error, please notify
us immediately by replying to the message and deleting it from your computer. Messages sent
to and from us may be monitored.