jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From Julian Reschke <julian.resc...@gmx.de>
Subject Continuum vs build failures
Date Fri, 03 Aug 2007 10:01:11 GMT
Hi,

I can't help noticing that two out of three projects on
<http://jackrabbit.zones.apache.org/continuum/servlet/continuum/target/Summary.vm/fid/continuumProject>

are in status "build error".

With respect to Jackrabbit itself, this is because of a recent code
change; maybe the test cases that now fail are incorrect, but either
way, this really should be resolved so that other developers do not have
to spend time figuring out what's wrong. In doubt, back out the change
that causes the test case failure until the problem is understood and fixed.

Looking at SPI: I'm not sure whether this is an actual bug, or our
config for "testcases to be skipped" is still incomplete? Last time we
had success here was on July 23.

Finally, maybe it would be good if Continuum would send out emails to
this list when builds break. Jukka, would that be feasible?

Best regards, Julian