jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From "Martijn Hendriks" <marti...@gx.nl>
Subject RE: Database connections & queries
Date Thu, 30 Aug 2007 07:31:48 GMT
Hi,

If we don't take a clustered setup into account, then indeed the search
index should always be in sync with the persistent state. The ScoreNode
objects in the LazyQueryResultImpls resultNodes field are, however, in
general not in sync with the persistent state as they are always loaded
during the construction of the LazyQueryResultImpl (because the
Searchindex.getResultFetchSize() currently returns Integer.MAX_VALUE).
Thus, after construction of the LazyQueryResultImpl another thread could
remove nodes that are in the resultNodes array of the
LazyQueryResultImpl with the behaviour described above as a consequence.

Best wishes,

Martijn