jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From "Martijn Hendriks" <marti...@gx.nl>
Subject RE: Database connections & queries
Date Wed, 29 Aug 2007 08:55:04 GMT
Hi,

That's a nice idea! But wouldn't it be confusing that one can get a Node
object through the nextNode() method which does not exist in the
repository anymore?

Would this proposal also make the Node.getNodes(String pattern) method
less expensive? As I gather now all infrastructure for the child nodes
is created but might not be used if the child nodes name does not fit
the pattern.

Best regards,

Martijn

--