jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From qcfireball <qcfireb...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Nodetype reregistration and JackrabbitNodeTypeManager
Date Sun, 12 Aug 2007 15:09:35 GMT

This is not entirely true.  You can enable the ability to register new
nodetypes via RMI.  For jackrabbit 1.3, it requires a little extra work on
the part of setting up the RMI server in Jackrabbit.  For Jackrabbit 1.3.1,
the may have already done what is necessary to enable these features.  I
have not tested this in 1.3.1 yet.

Please refer to:
http://www.nabble.com/Reregistering-Node-Types-in-RMI-tf4253117.html
to see how to setup the ability to create new NodeTypes via RMI.  Please
post any questions there.  Thanks.