jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From Felix Meschberger <fmesc...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: dynamic mixins and jcr mapping
Date Fri, 31 Aug 2007 07:31:19 GMT
Hi Paddy,

Wow ! I was about to apologize to not answered to your mails earlier,
now I have to admit, that I did not realize, what I missed !

This definitely - from my point of view - like a very interesting path
to go ! Very interested to see the future.

As a side note on loading: You sketch, that you would load a node in the
traditional way first and then for each mixin, you would create Mixin
Object. How about first analyzing the node to get the "primary class"
and all mixin classes to create the final mixin class upfront and then
generate a cascade of mixin classes.... Just off the top of my head :-)

Regards
Felix