jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From Felix Meschberger <fmesc...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [RT] JCR observation: adding "cargo" data to events?
Date Thu, 16 Aug 2007 12:15:39 GMT
Hi,

Am Donnerstag, den 16.08.2007, 15:01 +0300 schrieb Jukka Zitting:
> For now I'd just put the extra methods directly on the SessionImpl and
> EventImpl classes. We can formalize them in a jackrabbit-api (or
> jackrabbit-jsr283) extension interface if they seem useful to a big
> enough audience.

The problem of not having it in the API someplace, the audience might
not grow enough :-) Reason: Generally I will not have access to the impl
classes but just to the api classes ...

Therefore, if consensus would be reached, that this might be usefull, I
would suggest to add it to the API - and be it in the form of some kind
of "tentative" API.

Regards
Felix