jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From "David Nuescheler" <david.nuesche...@gmail.com>
Subject JSR 283 - Public Review - Content Repository for JavaTM Technology API Version 2.0
Date Mon, 16 Jul 2007 08:06:20 GMT
Dear Jackrabbit Community,

I am happy to report on behalf of the JSR-283 Expert Group that JCR v2.0
has reached public review status.

During the next 60 days we will collect input from the general public about
the changes that the Expert Group propose to JCR.

I think that members of the Jackrabbit community always had very valuable
comments about JCR.

This would be the ideal time to feed enhancement requests straight into the
standardization process.

Please have a look at the draft that you can download from...

http://jcp.org/en/jsr/detail?id=283

... and send comments to ...

jsr-283-comments@jcp.org

regards,
david

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Liz M Kiener <Liz@jcp.org>
Date: Jul 14, 2007 8:56 AM
Subject: JSR 283 - Content Repository for JavaTM Technology API
Version 2.0 - Public Review
To: JCP-INTEREST@java.sun.com

The Public Review Draft Specification for

    JSR 283 - Content Repository for JavaTM Technology API Version 2.0

is now available for Public Review from

    http://jcp.org/en/jsr/stage?listBy=public

as well as the JSR 283 detail page:

    http://jcp.org/en/jsr/detail?id=283

This Public Review closes on 20 September 2007.