jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From "Jukka Zitting" <jukka.zitt...@gmail.com>
Subject [VOTE] Release Apache Jackrabbit 1.3.1
Date Sat, 21 Jul 2007 08:36:51 GMT
Hi,

I have posted a candidate for the Apache Jackrabbit 1.3.1 release at

    http://people.apache.org/~jukka/jackrabbit/1.3.1/

See the included RELEASE-NOTES.txt file for details on release
contents and latest changes. The release was made from the 1.3 branch
after merging in all the changes listed in the release notes.

The release candidate consists of the traditional source and binary
packages as well as a staged Maven repository that contains the 1.3.1
release artifacts.

Please vote on releasing these packages as Apache Jackrabbit 1.3.1.
The vote  passes if at least three +1 votes are cast.

[ ] +1 Release the packages as Apache Jackrabbit 1.3.1
[ ] -1 Do not release the packages because...

Here's my +1, compiled and tested on Ubuntu Linux with Java 5 and on
Windows XP with Java 6.

BR,

Jukka Zitting