jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From "Jorge Ferrer" <jorge.fer...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: S3 persistence manager
Date Mon, 02 Jul 2007 17:18:59 GMT
Hi Martin,

Thanks for your answer. I'll take a look at the filesystem
implementation from Hadoop.

Also, I've found jets3t [1] which seem to simplify development with
Java on top of S3. We'll probably use it to build a less-featured
alternative to Jackrabbit for now and will think about implementing a
PM with it later on.

Regards,
Jorge

[1] https://jets3t.dev.java.net/