jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From "Jorge Ferrer" <jorge.fer...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: S3 persistence manager
Date Mon, 02 Jul 2007 12:39:07 GMT
Hi Jukka, Martin,

Has there been any progress on this? I'm also interested in this and
would like to help.

Related to Jerome's suggestions, do you think that the current PM
architecture perform well if using a FileSystem PM to a directory that
is actually a S3 FileSystem [1]?

Regards,
Jorge

[1] http://developer.amazonwebservices.com/connect/thread.jspa?threadID=10271&tstart=30